Important notice for Inprova Energy clients
As a valued client, I would like to take this opportunity to update you on some important changes that will take place within Inprova Energy.
You may remember back in December 2018, Inprova Energy became part of Inspired Energy plc. This allowed us to enhance our services to our clients and provide a first-class service as a larger entity.
We want to let you know that as of Monday 10th June, Inprova Energy will be trading as Energy & Carbon Management (E&CM) and we will no longer be operating from our Warrington office. Our offices in Burgess Hill and Caerphilly will remain open and your account will be managed from there.
This change will have no effect on the service that we currently provide and will not affect any contracts that you currently have in place with Inprova Energy. We have been in touch with your current utility suppliers to notify them of this change. Current payment terms will continue as normal.
To summarise, from Monday 10th June:
- Our Warrington office will be closing. If you need to reach us by post, our offices in Burgess Hill and Caerphilly will remain open
- Phone calls will be answered as Energy & Carbon Management
- Emails will be sent out via the Energy & Carbon Management email domain
- Our website will be moving over to http://www.ecm.co.uk
- Access to your online portal will be available via the Energy & Carbon Management website. All login details and reports will remain the same but will be branded as Energy & Carbon Management.
We are committed to continually improving the levels you receive from us and in the event that you experience any issues with this process please do not hesitate to contact me directly at [email protected]
We look forward to our continued partnership in what is another exciting and progressive move for our business.