Energy & Carbon Management is one of the longest established and leading independent UK energy consultancies specialising in the procurement and management of energy, water and carbon
We’ve been providing our award-winning service and utility management capabilities to some of the UK’s most prominent brands for almost 50 years. From manufacturing sites to retail portfolios,
education, charities, infrastructure and FMCG to name but a few, we understand the challenges faced by clients in each sector.
Our team of expert advisors and cutting-edge technology provides financial savings so when our clients choose to work with us, they stay, with many clients having been with us since day one.
We are currently looking for a Portfolio Co-Ordinator to join our team at our Burgess Hill office. As the Portfolio Co-Ordinator you will support the Portfolio Analysts and Relationship Managers on the day to day management of client accounts ensuring clients receive the highest level of client service.
To apply just email your CV and covering letter to – Kelly Jones
Job Title: Portfolio Co-Ordinator
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Reports to: Portfolio Analyst Team Leader
Employment Status: Permanent
• Prioritise work to ensure client service levels are met and an excellent customer service is received by all clients.
• Establish, and maintain relationships which the company has with its suppliers and serve as a knowledgeable, responsible main point of contact.
• Provide administrative support to sales and account management teams to ensure all necessary documents and reports are provided on time.
• Ensure that all clients have a valid contract and that LOAs are up to date.
• Check site and client data is correct on company databases and is stored according to company’s compliance requirements, including site acquisitions or site vacations.
• In accordance with agreed SLAs ensure that:-
– that all client queries and account queries are resolved.
– all COT’s in and out and disconnections are processed.
• Ensure that energy contract terminations are executed on time for all clients.
• Assist where required with energy contract negotiations.
• From time to time, undertake client visits with account managers or attend meetings with suppliers as part of relationship development.
• Work closely with members of the Energy Accounting Team to ensure clients are efficiently setup in the core systems and processes are fully adhered to.
• Maintain an understanding of all services the Company has to offer.
• Report any complaints following the agreed internal process.
• Support the wider needs of the business as and when reasonably required.
• Experience of working within the energy or utility industry would be beneficial.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, able to build relationships and demonstrate excellent customer service.
• Extremely organised and able to use initiative to proactively manage priorities and deadlines.
• Proven experience of accurately maintaining records or use of databases would be beneficial.
• Focused, with a strong attention to detail and able to undertake tasks required to a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to demonstrate basic analytical skills with a systematic approach to problem solving.
• Proficient in MS Office programmes.
• Flexible and adaptable working methods, including the ability to adopt new skills and processes.
• Employees are required to carry out their duties in accordance with the Company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
This job description reflects the position at the present time and should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. There may be other duties and requirements to be carried out.