Energy & Carbon Management Limited (E&CM) has the ownership rights to www.ecm.co.uk (we, us our website). Inprova Energy, UES Utilities, Energy Team (UK) Ltd and Energy Team (Midlands) Ltd are our affiliated entities trading as ‘E&CM’. Energy & Carbon Management Limited is a limited company registered under company number 5498141, registered office address: Unit 29, Progress Business Park, Orders Ln, Kirkham, Preston PR4 2TZ.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them before using our website.
Using our Website
- The content and materials available on this website is available free of charge and for information purposes only. This is not advice and should not be considered as such.
- The content and materials available on this website is subject to change without prior notice.
- The content and materials available on this website are owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout and graphics. You are prohibited to modify, sell or exploit this content in any way.
- The Inprova Energy name and logo are our trade marks. The use of any trades marks are strictly prohibited unless you have prior documented permission.
- From time to time this website may also include hyperlinks to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We try to ensure our website is kept up-to-date, free from bugs and errors, but we cannot promise it will be. We exclude liability for any such inaccuracies.
- You may link to our website, so long as it is fair, legal and not misleading. You must not suggest any form of association or endorsement unless you have permission to do so.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing any harmful technology such as viruses, Trojan, worms or logic bombs.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Using our Client Portal
If you are a client, you may be provided access to our Client Portal. You will be provided with a personal login and password which must be kept confidential. You must not share this information and notify us immediately is you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising from any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such failure.
- Suspend your account.
- Cancel your account.
- Edit your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
If you have any questions regarding your access to the Client Portal then please contact [email protected].
This website and its content is copyright of Energy & Carbon Management Limited (E&CM) – © Energy & Carbon Management Limited 2019: All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you have any questions about the website, please contact us.