Independent Schools – Free Water Logger – Terms and Conditions Summary
- This special offer is to receive a free water logger, as part of the E&CM Independent Schools campaign, launching at 08:00 on Monday 16th November 2020 and running until 23:59 on Friday 26th February 2021.
- The special offer applies when taking out procurement services with a minimum contract value of twenty thousand pounds.
- The cost of a standard water logger is one thousand three hundred pounds over a five-year period.
- E&CM cannot be responsible for issues outside of our control.
- Payment of supply contract must be arranged before receipt of the free water logger.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with another offer
Independent Schools – Free Water Logger – Full Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Free Water Logger’ Offer (“the Offer”) is organised by Energy & Carbon Management, registered under company number 5498141, registered office address: Unit 29, Progress Business Park, Orders Ln, Kirkham, Preston PR4 2TZ (“E&CM”) and is open to new customers (“New Client”) only who take out procurement services with a minimum contract value of twenty thousand pounds.
- The Offer runs from 08:00 on Monday 16th November 2020 until 23:59 on Friday 26th February 2021 (“the Offer Period”) and provides that, subject to eligibility and the Offer conditions herein, the client shall be entitled to receive a free water logger (“Reward”) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In order to become eligible to receive the Reward, the New Client must be an independent school, contacted as part of the marketing campaign issued by E&CM, who has taken out procurement services with a minimum contract value of twenty thousand pounds.
- Only one Reward can be claimed by the New Client per contract.
- The New Client shall only be eligible for the Reward where they have complied with the obligations set out within these terms and conditions.
- E&CM reserves the right to determine when to issue the Reward to the New Client.
- No cash alternatives will be offered in place of the Reward and Rewards cannot be changed from the description contained above.
- Payment of supply contract must be arranged before receipt of the Reward.
- E&CM will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that installation of the Reward occurs within a reasonable timeframe following the criteria specified in clause 8 being satisfied. E&CM will not be held responsible or liable for installations delayed due to unforeseen circumstances or due to adverse weather conditions or otherwise.
10. If a Reward is not claimed by the New Client within 12 months of taking out the service, the Reward will no longer be available to the New Client.
- E&CM will distribute the Reward to a UK address only. It is not possible for E&CM to arrange for the Reward to be distributed and installed to an overseas address.
- All queries or comments relating to the Offer should be sent in writing to the following address: Energy & Carbon Management, Marketing Department, Unit 29, Progress Business Park, Orders Ln, Kirkham, Preston PR4 2TZ.
- By accepting this Offer, the New Client consents to receiving information from E&CM relating to new services, offers and product information by e-mail, SMS or phone. In order to provide certain product material E&CM may employ the services of external companies. This would involve E&CM supplying personal data to those companies. The New Client can unsubscribe from all service/product updates by emailing [email protected]. E&CM requires notification immediately in order to update records and prevent this from occurring.
- The Offer will only apply at the discretion of E&CM.
- The Offer is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under English law. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the Offer is not available to individuals under the age of 18.
- E&CM reserves the right to alter, amend, withdraw or foreclose the Offer without prior notice or liability as appropriate. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer of promotion. Any New Client who qualifies for the Offer agrees to indemnify and hold E&CM harmless against all actions, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature that may result or which E&CM may sustain, suffer or incur as a result of E&CM agreeing to provide the Offer to that New Client.
- By entering the Offer, the New Client will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
- The Offer is run in accordance with, and will be governed by, the laws of England.
Last Updated: Monday 16th November 2020.