With nearly half a decade to our name, it’s our business to fully understand every facet of the utilities market. We understand that utility buyers face volatile markets that have numerous price drivers impacting them every day, so being able to digest and interpret all the external factors that can have an impact on decision making is a must.
At E&CM the wholesale energy markets are monitored through live trading screens by our specialist energy management consultants. We keep out clients ahead of the curve through our market reporting service.
With our market reporting service, our clients can schedule to receive monthly, weekly or daily energy reports by email. Our market reports state concisely what the purchase price is for the relevant energy contract and any cost savings. In this way, all our clients can easily follow their energy contracts and make buying decisions with the most up-to-date information available.
Our service is designed to help guide our clients in their decision making. With daily and weekly market insight provided directly to our clients’ inboxes, we provide businesses with expert analysis to enable them to navigate the complex and frequently changing global utility markets.
By choosing E&CM as your market intelligence provider, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll receive the very latest insight and commentary by our expert team, all at a subscription fee that you can afford.
Our subscription service can provide you with:
- A daily, weekly or monthly analysis of key market information including price, demand and supply, non-commodity costings, and regulatory and economic drivers
- Insights presented in clear, easy to interpret graphs and diagrams
- Key factors translated by our team of highly experienced analysts
- Comparisons on previous months and years to highlight trends
- Complex details simplified in to concise, relevant and pertinent intelligence
- Reports direct to your inbox at the frequency you need
- Alerts and notifications on key news
- Up-to-date relevant energy market information direct to email
- Comprehensive market view
- Precision information
- Improved timing on the decision of when to purchase
To subscribe to our Market Insight service, please complete the form below: